The Villari Firm, PLLC is a highly reputed Middlexsex personal injury law firm. We have assisted many accident victims just like you in winning difficult cases over our two decades of practice. We have represented clients in serious personal injury cases, including auto accidents, truck accidents, construction accidents, premise liability cases, medical negligence, and wrongful death claims.
We are committed to providing our clients with comprehensive legal services. Our personal injury lawyer is always available to represent you during the most difficult times in your life. You can rely on our dedication and unwavering commitment to doing everything in our power to ensure all your present and future needs are met.
When you’ve been hurt, the last thing you should do is settle for less than you deserve. Get in touch with us today for a free case evaluation!
Why do I need a Personal Injury Law Firm in New Jersey?
“Accidents happen; no one is to blame for this.” You may often hear these words. That’s what they would like you to believe if you’ve sustained injuries in an accident. However, someone else’s negligence could be to blame for your injuries, regardless of where and when they occurred. And you have the legal right to hold that party liable for your injuries, including damages.
The Villari Firm, a Middlesex personal injury law office, can assist you in moving forward with your personal injury claim. Here are a few ways our personal injury lawyer can help you.
- Work on your case from beginning to end while you focus on your healing
- Investigate and gather evidence from your accident
- Identify who the liable parties are
- Consult with experts to further strengthen your personal injury claim
- Negotiate with insurance companies and reach a fair settlement
- Represent you in court and all legal proceedings
- File your case on time and expedite your personal injury claim
- Explain New Jersey law and help you understand how it applies to your case
Our Middlesex personal injury attorneys can give your case the edge it needs to be successful and result in fair and maximum compensation for you and your family. The Villari Firm has the necessary experience and procedural knowledge to put your case in the best possible position to win. If you want to know more about our services and how we can help you, reach out to us today!
What is Personal Injury?
Personal injury law, also known as tort law, applies when another person’s negligence or intentional actions cause harm to a person’s physical health, mental well-being, or even emotions. In civil court, you have the right to sue the person or organization responsible for your injuries.
An accident that leaves you injured can significantly impact your life. It could be anything from a minor injury to a disability that would last a long time and require you to give up working. It is highly recommended that you consult with our Middlesex personal injury law firm immediately to assist you in filing a claim.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
For more than two decades, The Villari Firm, PLLC, has been providing aggressive legal representation to clients who have been the victims of a wide variety of negligence. Our practice area covers a broad spectrum of personal injury claims.
In addition, we offer advice and representation in legal matters to surviving family members of individuals who were wrongfully killed. With each and every case that we take on, we provide an unwavering commitment to our clients and always work to secure the maximum compensation possible.
A birth injury is any harm done to a baby or the mother before, during, or shortly after birth. Many babies sustain minor injuries during the delivery process. Most of these injuries heal independently, but some severe birth injuries are incurable. And your child may be disabled for the rest of his or her life.
Consider taking legal action if your child suffered a birth injury due to a medical professional’s negligence. You may be entitled to financial compensation to cover your child’s treatment. Reach out to our personal injury attorney immediately.
A catastrophic injury in a personal injury case differs from a regular severe injury. It results in permanent or long-term disability. This can significantly impair a person’s ability to earn an income, provide for their family, or meet their basic needs.
An accident victim who has suffered a catastrophic injury may also require long-term or permanent extensive medical care. Catastrophic injuries usually result in disabilities that necessitate costly medical treatment and, in some cases, personal assistance.
Construction work is dangerous, and accidents usually occur onsite. As a result, even when proper occupational safety and industrial hygiene measures are followed, such work sites have a huge potential for accidents.
If you have been involved in a construction accident in New Jersey, it is in your best interest to reach out to our personal injury law office in Middlesex.
Any job that involves the use of volatile substances, fuel products, or chemicals of any kind carries with it the risk of explosion accidents and injuries. Explosion-related accidents typically result in devastating consequences, including serious injuries, disabling and debilitating injuries, and death.
Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare professional fails to provide appropriate treatment, take appropriate action, or provide substandard care to a patient, resulting in harm, injury, or death. Usually, malpractice or negligence involves a medical error in diagnosis, medication administration, health management, treatment, or follow-up care.
A vehicle accident happens when a vehicle — a car, a motorcycle, a truck, a train, etc. — hits a person, an object, or another vehicle, causing injury or damage. People in any vehicle accident may suffer serious injuries such as disfigurement or permanent disability. If you are confused about how to move forward with your case, our Middlesex personal injury law firm can provide legal advice and assistance.
The legal principle known as “premises liability” holds property and business owners responsible for injuries that occur on their premises, including in their homes and places of business.
Accidents as diverse as tripping and falling on a public sidewalk and getting hurt while riding a ride at an amusement park are both examples of incidents that could give rise to a premises liability claim. If a delivery person slips and falls on an oil slick in your driveway while delivering a package, for instance, the delivery person may sue you for damages. However, if the delivery person behaved in an unsafe manner, the delivery person may not have a valid claim.
As a consumer, you may have grounds to file a claim for a personal injury case based on product liability if the product you bought was defectively designed, failed to warn of potential dangers, or contained deceptive advertising that resulted in serious harm. It is the responsibility of the product’s manufacturers and designers to create safe products. At the same time, it is the responsibility of retailers not to sell products that are known to be defective.
Any sexual or sexually-motivated behavior done to someone else without the consent of the person being abused is considered sexual abuse. This encompasses a spectrum of intrusive behaviors, ranging from hands-off offenses like voyeurism, verbal comments, sexual slavery, pornography, abuse of children, and sexual penetration with or without violence.
A wrongful death lawsuit is a type of lawsuit that can be brought forth by the family or estate of a person who has died due to the negligent conduct of another.
For the representatives of the deceased to file a civil lawsuit alleging that the deceased person was the victim of wrongful death, they must have had a valid personal injury claim against the wrongdoers if they were still alive at the time of the incident. Our Middlesex NJ personal injury law firm is here to help your family demonstrate how the other party’s actions caused your loved one’s death.
Call our Competent Middlesex Personal Injury Law Firm Now!
Middlesex County is located in New Jersey’s north-central region and has a lengthy yet colorful history. Despite being only 318 square miles in size, Middlesex County has made a significant historical impact, including:
- A partial feather discovered in Sayreville amber deposits is the oldest known fossil record of a terrestrial bird in North America.
- During the Cretaceous Period, Deinosuchus, 33- to 40-foot crocodiles, hunted their prey in Sayreville and Old Bridge.
- The Band-aid, the forerunner to modern baby formula, the first antibiotics, and duct tape were all invented in the county.
- While working in his Menlo Park laboratory, Thomas A. Edison obtained over 300 patents, including those for the phonograph and the incandescent light bulb.
Middlesex is a thriving urban center that offers a variety of activities, including sports, performing arts and fine dining. Here are just a few famous attractions you can enjoy in the county.
- Rutgers Ecological Preserve – While unsuitable for full-day hikes, this nature preserve is ideal for rambling and viewing the unique plant and animal life.
- Farrington Lake – Another popular destination in Middlesex County formed by a spectacular dam that captures water from the Lawrence Brook River, a tributary of the Raritan River.
- Six Flags – A popular amusement park with dozens of rides, a drive-through wild safari, and world-class concessions. Water rides, animal attractions, and shopping are all near Hurricane Harbor. If you visit with children, you may also visit Bugs Bunny Land.
- Edison – The historic town of Edison is a major center for fine dining and performing arts. Aside from museums and parks, you can also visit Menlo Park’s beautiful historic district. The town is home to Thomas Jefferson’s laboratory and includes a museum and a park dedicated to the inventor.
- The Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum – Housed in a real World War II aircraft hangar. It displays WWII aircraft and regional relics. It’s ideal for a family outing or a romantic weekend away.
With plenty of entertaining activities to do in Middlesex County, NJ, for people of all ages and interests, accidents are more likely to happen. Since its founding in 1998, The Villari Firm, PLLC has been Middlesex County’s foremost advocate for the rights and interests of the injured, the voiceless, and those who have been wronged.
Allow yourself to be captivated by the beauty of Middlesex County. Immerse yourself in its one-of-a-kind history and culture. But if you happen to be involved in an accident due to someone’s negligence, remember that The Villari Firm’s Middlesex personal injury law firm is just a call away to help you. Fighting for your rights and what you deserve is our top priority. Speak to us now!
How To Visit Our Middlesex Personal Injury Law Office
Our office is located at 200 Laurel Oak Rd Suite 104, Vorhees, New Jersey. To get to The Villari Firm from Middlesex County:
- Get on I-95 S in Monroe Township from Main St, Manalapan Rd, Main St, Helmetta Rd, and Forsgate Dr
- Continue on I-95 S. Take NJ Tpke S to Haddonfield-Berlin Rd in Cherry Hill. Take exit 32 from I-295 S
- Follow Haddonfield-Berlin Rd to your destination in Voorhees Township
- Turn left on Laurel Oak Rd, and The Villari Firm will be on your left