Philadelphia Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Motor vehicles are fun, easy, and convenient to ride around and across town. These vehicles make traveling easier for us. Nothing compares to the freedom of riding a motor vehicle down the highway, freely cruising from place to place. As much fun and freedom as it has, it also brings several risks. If you find yourself in a car crash, a Philadelphia motor vehicle accident lawyer from the Villari Firm can help you get compensated for your auto accident case.
Motor vehicle accidents result from various reasons ranging from reckless driving to driving under the influence, right down to distracted driving. Before getting compensation for your potentially fatal injuries sustained in an auto accident, an investigation must first be done to determine liability, which is a feat only a moving car accident attorney can perform.
Don’t wait any longer for your injuries to get worse. Contact our Philadelphia law office to discuss your car accident case right now!
Speak with a motorcycle accident attorney in Philadelphia today at 267-388-9429 to discuss your case during a free, no-obligation consultation. We are here to listen to your concerns and offer our guidance.
Providing Legal Help for Injured Motor Vehicle Victims
Perhaps if you’ve gone through a terrible accident, you might think of getting legal help as just another financial burden. A moving car accident can cost thousands of dollars which you would need compensation for. Trust only a Philadelphia motor vehicle accident lawyer to help you in this personal injury case.
The Villari Firm houses a lawyer who has excelled with car accident cases and other practice areas, including wrongful death and medical malpractice. The firm’s founding attorney, Heidi G. Villari, is a reputable personal injury lawyer who can walk you through the entire legal process by providing the following:
- Legal advice regarding your accident and the details involved
- Calculations for how much your compensation is worth
- Aggressive, unwavering representation and negotiation with your insurance company to ensure you get what you deserve.
If you and your loved ones have been in an auto accident, there is no better individual to approach than a Philadelphia moving car accident lawyer from The Villari Firm. With millions of dollars in settlements won throughout the years, the results truly speak for themselves. There is no one you would want more than a Philadelphia motor vehicle accident attorney from the firm in your corner.
Schedule your appointment right now with The Villari Firm. An attorney can walk you through the entire process, from filing for a car accident claim to taking the case to court, representing you at every step and ensuring you get the best result.
What are Motor Vehicle Accidents?
A motor vehicle accident occurs for various reasons. Most car accidents result from driver negligence, but there are more factors to consider before filing for injury claims, such as how much of it is the other driver’s fault and how much of it is yours.
A traffic accident, be it a truck or a motorcycle accident, is a terrifying, traumatizing experience for all those involved. Apart from the physical injuries sustained in the accident, victims must cope with the mental anguish that the accident inflicted upon them. They deserve compensation for economic damages such as medical bills, lost wages, and more.
If you are an accident victim, hire only the most competent Philadelphia motor vehicle accident lawyer when dealing with road and traffic accidents. Schedule an appointment today with a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer to get outstanding legal advice regarding personal injury law and quality representation in your motor vehicle accident case.
How Is Negligence Determined in a Motor Vehicle Accident Case?
For car accident victims to win their case and receive compensation for their car accident injury, they must establish negligence. You have to establish negligence on the end of the other driver through the following:
- The defendant has a duty of care towards the plaintiff.
- There was a breach or violation of their duty of care. The law must compare the driver’s conduct with another, more reasonable one to determine whether a driver was careful.
- The defendant’s negligent actions caused injuries to the accident victims and property damage.
- As a result of the defendant’s negligent actions, the plaintiff or the accident victims suffered damages. Common losses include wages, pain and suffering, medical bills, and more.
We can help you receive the maximum compensation allowed by Pennsylvania law. Call our experienced Philadelphia car accident lawyer to get justice for your injury!
What Do I Do After A Motor Vehicle Accident?
Remember that if you get into a car crash or a traffic accident, there are certain steps you have to take despite all the high, panicking emotions and injuries. Every single action you take is crucial to your case, so it’s best to remember these steps you must take after a motor vehicle accident:
- Stay at the Accident Scene. Regardless of whether this is an automobile accident or a truck accident, Don’t leave the accident scene until it’s appropriate to do so. Leaving a scene could land you hit-and-run criminal charges, especially if someone has been killed.
- Check On Drivers and Passengers. Ensure that nobody is gravely injured and immediately call medical attention to those who need it
- Call the Police. If there is notable damage or injury, call law enforcement. Ask the police to file a police report on the accident. This report will be useful in your personal injury case.
- Exchange Information. Exchange contact information with all individuals involved.
- Talk to Witnesses. Ask witnesses about everything they witnessed at the scene of the accident.
- Inform The Insurance Company. Inform the insurance company of the accident and inform them of every detail, as this can also be crucial to the compensation you stand to receive.
- Take Pictures. Taking pictures is another way to preserve evidence at the accident scene concretely. This can also show the extent of injuries and property damage.
Remember that if you are involved in a Philadelphia auto accident, never accept any kind of settlement offered to you. A Philadelphia car accident attorney can help you calculate the right amount you deserve to avoid you getting lowballed.
Call our Philadelphia Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer Now!
Riding your motor vehicle gives you much freedom to go wherever you please, but there are always risks. Given that there is always recklessness abound, riding your motor vehicle can result in serious injuries such as spinal injury, brain injury, fractures, and more, not counting in this the trauma and anguish that will haunt you for the days to come. For all this pain and suffering, you deserve the compensation you need to get back on your feet, and only a moving vehicle accident attorney from The Villari Firm can help you get your life back.
If you live in Philadelphia county, schedule an appointment right now with a Philadelphia motor vehicle accident lawyer from The Villari Firm. The lawyer’s illustrious career, marked by millions of settlements won, is evidence enough of her tenacity in the practice area. Don’t wait any longer; schedule your appointment with a Philadelphia auto accident attorney.
To find out how The Villari Firm, PLLC can help you, call 267-388-9429.