Medical Malpractice Attorney in Philadelphia
Fighting for the Rights of the Victims of Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Whether we go in for routine checkups or seek emergency medical care, we trust that the doctors, surgeons, nurses, and the other healthcare professionals who handle our cases are providing a standard level of care. We often have no choice but to listen to their recommendations so we can make decisions regarding our treatment, which we then hope will be properly carried out. If something goes wrong, most of us do not have the medical know-how to determine whether or not medical malpractice was involved.
At The Villari Firm, PLLC, we can provide the knowledgeable insight you need after a potential instance of medical malpractice or negligence. These are complex matters, but Philadelphia medical malpractice female attorney Heidi G. Villari has over 20 years of legal experience and a solid understanding of common mistakes, errors, and acts of negligence that can lead to a patient’s injury or wrongful death.
If you suspect that you received medical care that didn’t meet standard of care in Philadelphia and are searching online for a medical malpractice lawyer call (215) 372-8889 or contact us online. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to review your case.
A Medical Malpractice Lawyer Working for You in Philadelphia
Not every poor medical outcome is caused by medical malpractice. Sometimes a physician can make all the right choices and a patient can still suffer harm from their injury or illness.
In order to have grounds for a medical malpractice lawsuit you must demonstrate the following:
- Failure to adhere to standard of care: Doctors, nurses, etc, are required to follow certain standards of care when treating a patient. If your healthcare provider failed to meet provide standard of care, you may be the victim of medical malpractice.
- Factual cause of harm: If the violation of standard of care can be proven, the patient must then show that the malpractice was the reason they suffered harm.
- Damages: A medical malpractice claim must be able to show that the patient suffered harm, or damages, and demonstrate what those damages are.
- Certificate of Merit: In the state of Pennsylvania, the patient must obtain a signed certificate from an expert witness (such as a doctor) that supports the validity of their claim.
Our Philadelphia medical malpractice attorney has been representing victims of medical malpractice in cases since 1998, and has recovered over $125 million in settlements and verdicts. Our firm can evaluate your medical malpractice case and help you obtain all necessary documentation to support your claim! Call us at (215) 372-8889!
Skilled Medical Malpractice Lawyers Fighting for Your Justice
There are different types of medical malpractice. Anyone can cause catastrophic injuries, emotional trauma, or even the death of a patient. Our Philadelphia medical malpractice attorney has experience with all forms of malpractice by healthcare professionals in the many lawsuits we have won. We work with experts in medicine, economics, and other specialized fields to uncover and prove malpractice when it occurs.
- Misdiagnosis or Delayed Diagnosis: When a doctor or other healthcare provider does not properly diagnose your condition, the results can be detrimental to your health. When misdiagnosis happens, you might have to go through unnecessary treatments, take harmful medicine, and waste extra time on the wrong issue.
- Birth Injuries: A birth injury can happen when a doctor, nurse, or other medical provider is negligent during the birthing process that causes harm to the mother or child. Birth injuries to a child can be severe or mild. Potentially, the child might need long term care due to the severe effects their injury causes, which often results in costly expenses for the child’s life.
- Medication Errors: This occurs when a medical professional gives you the wrong medication, administers the wrong dosage of medicine, directs you to take a combination of drugs that are known to cause complications, or gives you medication that you are allergic to.
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your medical malpractice case, you can count on the medical malpractice attorneys at The Villari Firm, PLLC. Ms. Villari, a top-rated female medical malpractice attorney, has the knowledge and experience to provide an accurate assessment of your case and how we can help.
Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Attorney to Help You and Your Loved Ones in a Time of Need
The medical professional or hospital that is responsible for your injuries or the loss of a loved one should be brought to justice. This means dealing with a medical malpractice insurance company that will fight tooth and nail to counteract your claim. Our Philadelphia medical malpractice attorney is equipped to fight on your behalf, demanding the fair and full compensation to which you are entitled.
Do not accept a lowball settlement. Do not let a negligent hospital get away with failing to provide proper care. See justice served by involving an aggressive legal professional who will put your needs first.
At The Villari Firm, PLLC, our lawyers will work diligently to assist our clients secure the recoveries they rightfully deserve. Our medical malpractice attorney law firm represents clients in Philadelphia, Camden, and the surrounding region. The Villari Firm, PLLC also has wrongful death attorneys and have extensive experience in birth injury law. Our law firm is here to answer your questions, address your concerns, and fight for you every step of your journey for justice. If you are searching for “an attorney near me” online, look no further than The VIllari Firm, PLLC. For more information, contact us now!